Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Smart? Or is everyone else just Stupid?

You know those people that just drive you crazy. The ones who chew with their mouth open while you watch their whole meal falling onto their lap. Or the ones who complain and yell without making a point to look over all of the facts before hand or they just didnt listen. Or the ones who tell you how to take care of your kids because you obviously dont know anything.

Now I know I am OCD and I have a lot of problems and pet peeves (more than I want to list). But sometimes I think its not just me and that a lot of people are just plain annoying.

I haven't felt like writing because I have been dealing with stupid people or moreso stupid situations.

I promise sometime this week I will update a silly story because I sure do have lots.

No comments: